Saturday, November 21, 2009

So how am I doing?

First of all, let me say that I've never felt better! There is no pain, no change in what I can do. I really do not notice any changes or effects from this in general. A few years ago I noticed a slightly reduced bladder capacity but just added that to my list of irritating things that happen as you get older. And of course accompanying that were a trip or two to the bathroom at night (which seemed to sort of creep up on me).

Next, I want to encourage anyone reading this to buy this book if you really desire to understand what I am doing and why. http://www.beating-cancer-gently.com/buybook.html. It is written by a guy named Bill Henderson (I will be referring to Bill from time to time in this blog) and there are two primary reasons I chose this as my guide during this journey.
1) Bill's first wife was diagnosed with cancer in November of 1990 as was my first wife Saundra. His wife died in November of 1994, 2-1/2 months after Saundra died. We both sat by and watched as the treatments recommended by the medical community ravaged our wives and as a result we both developed a passion for natural healing methods. My belief is based on the fundamental understanding that God created a miraculous machine (the human body) which when given the necessary building blocks (good diet, exercise, stress relief and faith) is capable of overcoming all manner of sickness and disease including cancer. (Every day each of our bodies produce millions of cancer cells which a healthy immune system is very capable of handling. However, at the point the immune system becomes compromised, or distracted with other sickness/diseases it begins to lose this battle and "cancer" begins.)
2) Bill is a "layperson" with an incredible passion to see people avoid what his wife went through. Over the last 15 years he has maintained his independence from the medical community, alternative treatments and providers, supplement manufacturers, etc. The result is that he is able to present an unbiased viewpoint in the book, on his website and in his newsletter. This means that as new and better treatment "protocols" show evidence of promise he is able to add them to his list or replace existing recommendations with new ones.

His web site is http://www.beating-cancer-gently.com
If interested you can subscribe to his free (and very informative, with no advertising) newsletter on the website.

Regardless of how you think people get cancer (or other chronic degenerative diseases) or how you think it should be treated you will know many people who end up with cancer. This book and these resources (along with many others) will provide you with information which will help you help them and perhaps more importantly help you avoid a cancer diagnosis in your own life. Bill is only one resource and may not even be a source that "resonates" with you, however, my main point is more that we each need to have information so we can make intelligent choices in our own lives and potentially help friends and loved ones along the way. This may be a good starting point. No I don't get any endorsement money from Bill I just think his materials are very well researched and fundamentally sound!

3 comments:

  1. Know that we're praying with you and we're supportive of your choices. We're privileged to walk through this with you by faith.
    Blessings!
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there,

    for some reason, I am up early this am... way too early... thought I'd check in and read ur blog...still praying & believing with you.... wonder if you checked out that info I send you via email... Grandma Joan told me about it... sounded interesting...I can't figure out how to have just my initials show up on this thing... don't know how to have a URL... anyways... have a fantabulous day!!! TM

    ReplyDelete
  3. was diagnose April 17,2015 and find out I'm HIV positive.I was scared because there is no cure for HIV/AIDS but today some people still don't believe that there is cure for HIV, it can only be cured through Africans root and herbs,and our doctor's here in USA few of them know about the African herbal medicine can cure Hiv but they chooses to hide it from us just to make a sales of medical expertise. I did a research online finding way to get rid of my disease,I saw a comment about a herbal doctor on internet Name Dr itua ,who has cured several disease with his powerful herbal medicine, I contacted him on whats-app, chat with him explain my self to him.He said he can cure hiv perfectly well , he gave me his request which i send to him. within 5 days he sent me the herbal medicine through ups courier delivering service And told me how to take the medicine for 2 weeks to get cured,I did for 2 weeks, within this 7 days i notice a very big change in my health and i new some thing great has happened then i went to confirm my result after finishing the herbal medicine for two weeks it was absolutely negative.The doctor who new i was hiv positive was asking me how come i am negative, what did it took to get cure and were did i get this medicine from and how did i get rid of it I told him every thing about the herbal medicine that cure me. imagine doctor telling me not to let anyone know about it,I wasn't shock though i knew they know about the herbal cure but chose to hide it in other to make sales on medicals expertise,if you are HIV positive Or other disease such as,Sickle Cell,Cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Shingles, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresS sclerosis,Seizures,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases,,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Autism,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity,Dementia.,Lyme Disease,,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer Dercum,Lupus,Hpv,Weak Erection,Infertility,fibromyalgia,Chronic Diarrhea,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILIS,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Breast CANCER,Lung Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Autism,Brain Cancer,Genetic disease,Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease,.. please contact my savior drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or WHATSAPP number +2348149277967..

    ReplyDelete

Please Add Your Thoughts or Comments Here